Evacuation zones have been downgraded and more residents can return to their homes.
Highway 18 is still closed.
- NE East Devils Lake Road and Neotsu is now in a Level 2 zone.
- All of South Schooner Creek Road has been removed from the evacuation zone.
- All other West and East side streets off of NE East Devils Lake Road
Those needing transportation can call the County Call Center at 541-265-0621.
From Lincoln County Emergency Management:
Cautionary Re-entry Information:
· It is always advisable to do a safety check of your home and property when you return.
· You may experience some intermittent power disruption over the next few days.
· Continue to monitor local media sources, county website and your telephone devices to receive further information and updates.
Any additional questions can be forwarded to the Lincoln County Emergency Public Information Call Center at 541-265-0621