Lincoln County Emergency Management is encouraging community members, businesses, and community groups to register and participate in the 2019 Great Oregon ShakeOut at 10:17 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 17.
Registration will assist Lincoln County Public Safety agencies in documenting the progress of preparedness in communities and demonstrate how working together can strengthen community resiliency.
If you are new to Lincoln County or are unfamiliar with the Cascadia Subduction Zone earthquake fault line, please contact the emergency management office at 541-265-4199 to hear how you can take steps to be ready.
Great Oregon ShakeOut:
- Register & General Information
- Recommended Earthquake Safety Actions
- Earthquake Guide for People with Disabilities
- Media – PSA Resources
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office – Emergency Management Website
Oregon ShakeOut Statistics
- LINCOLN ALERTS – Emergency Notifications and Community Information
- What’s Happening Now? Upcoming Presentations, Readiness Fairs and Media Releases
- When Emergencies Happen – When to Call 911 and Non-Emergency Numbers
- Hazards to Plan for – Natural, Technological, Man Made
- Preparedness Resources and Information
- Public Information Before, During and After a Disaster
- Emergency Management Program Overview – About Us
- Volunteer Groups and Opportunities(Auxiliary Communications, CERT, Red Cross)
- Committees – Emergency Management