Lincoln City is preparing for its annual Community Pride Week in April.
To kick off the event, the City will offer its services of picking up miscellaneous items such as yard clippings, brush, limbs, scrap metal goods, furniture, plastics, etc.
Starting March 25, call North Lincoln Sanitary Service at 541-994-5555 to arrange for pickup. You can leave a message after hours. Deadline for calls is 5 p.m. Monday, April 22.
This event is co-sponsored by North Lincoln Sanitary and the City of Lincoln City. Here are a few guidelines:
- This service is provided to North Lincoln Sanitary customers with residential homes inside Lincoln City city limits.
- Small items must be bagged, not weighing over 40 pounds.
- Yard debris such as longer limbs and bare lumber must be neatly stacked or bundled with a maximum of 6 feet in length. Leaves and small items should be bagged or boxed.
- There is a limit of 4 cubic yards per stop.
- The following items cannot be picked up: a) Due to DEQ regulations, construction and demolition debris, including but not limited to items such as carpet, flooring, ceiling tiles, drywall, etc.; b) Tires, oil products, large appliances, hide-a-beds, hazardous materials, and home garbage (note: North Lincoln Sanitary can still pick these up at another time, but they have to be handled outside of the City cleanup.)
- All items need to be “curb” side and ready for pickup Tuesday at 7 a.m. and will be picked up through the remainder of the week as the list of stops is worked through.